Private Information You Provide For Us
The Little Fairy's Agency Will gather information you provide for us in person or other means of communicating with this company. For example, we gather information when you create an account, fill out a form, participate in a survey, review, contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job or upload your resume, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may gather include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, age, location, your pet’s information (name, breed, date of birth, gender, etc.) and any other information you choose to provide.
Safe Guarding Your Data Information And Security
We value your privacy and the security of your personal information. We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps designed to safeguard the personal information we collect from and about our customers. However, please be aware that despite these measures, no e-commerce platform, website, application, or system is 100% secure. You should take reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, for example, signing off after using a shared computer; choosing a unique password for each account that nobody else knows or can easily guess; and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Other Information We Collect
When you transact business with us or access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, site interaction data, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Visual Information: We utilize cameras in our stores for security purposes and to measure and observe customer traffic patterns to improve our stores and services.
- Location Information: We may derive the approximate location of your device from your IP address. In accordance with your device permissions, we may also collect information about the precise location of your device. You have the ability to stop the collection of precise location information at any time (see Your Choices below for details).
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons and other tracking mechanisms. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and help us understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices below.
Information Collected from Other Sources
How We Use Your Information
We may collect, use, retain, share, and store personal information collected from or about you for any of the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Services. We use your personal information – such as your address and transaction details – to fulfill, validate, manage, deliver, and/or track your orders and transactions; process payments; process and verify returns and refunds; provide and improve our customer service. This is also how we will communicate with you. For example, we use your personal information – such as your email address, telephone number, online usernames, and other contact information – to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with information about your account, purchases, transactions, and Services.
- Our service salon will give you personalized advertising, marketing, advocacy options, and other information we think may be of interest to you. For example, we use your personal information – such as your IP address and device identifiers – to help us or our service providers deliver interest-based advertising and content that is tailored to your individual interests. This includes advertising networks and our data analytics service providers who facilitate customized advertising and marketing services. We, or our service providers, partners, or affiliates, may provide this content via email, mail, telephone, SMS, push notifications, across other websites, mobile applications, social media, or online services, as appropriate. We also may use your online identifiers to enhance and personalize your online and in-store shopping experiences, and to recognize or welcome you to the Sites or Apps. If you choose to participate in a publicly posted or online petition (or similar advocacy activities), we may use your personal information for petitioning, advocating to, or influencing government officials, news publications, legislators, and other advocacy targets, as well as marketing to and contacting you regarding similar subjects we think may be of interest to you. Please visit “Your Choices” below for further information on how to opt out of certain interest-based advertising, including information about Do-Not-Track options and how to disable cookies.
- Our business will perform business reporting, analysis, and research. For example, we use information about your transaction history with us, your general location, and information about your use of the Services to engage in reporting, analytics, and research that helps us operate or improve our business. This includes metrics measuring the performance of our marketing efforts and advertisements that you may see or receive. We and our service providers also may combine, supplement, and update the personal information we collect from and about you, with information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from external sources. We also use your information to better understand who is using the Services; to develop new products or services; and to help us analyze and improve the performance, usage and operations of our Services overall. We use external software providers and tools to help us perform these analytics.
- This is how we prevent fraud, comply with applicable law, protect our business, and other purposes. For example, we may use your name, contact information, and other personal information to protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business; to prevent fraudulent activity; to assist law enforcement; and/or to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations. We may also use and share aggregated or de-identified personal information for any purpose.
Information We Share
We do not sell personal information. We may share or disclose the personal information we collect from or about you when (i) we notify you or obtain your consent; (ii) when our service providers need such information in order to provide a business service to us; or (i) or in any of the following situations:
- Veterinary or pet insurance providers: We may share your personal information and/or your pet’s information with another veterinary care provider, if doing so will help facilitate treatment of your pet (such as in the event your pet experiences a medical emergency). If you obtain pet insurance, we share your personal information with pet insurance providers or brokers to facilitate your transaction and Services.
- Service Providers: We share your personal information with service providers we use to provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us; that help us operate our business; and that perform other activities in support of the Services or our business. For example, we share your personal information with service providers who assist us with shipping your order; processing and responding to your inquiries; advertising and marketing the Services; or processing your payments. This includes advertising networks and data analytics service providers we use for marketing and advertising Services. Our service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as instructed by us and for the business services they are providing to us.
- Third parties: We may also provide personal information to business partners or other third parties with whom we may jointly offer products or services. In such cases, the business partner or third party’s name will appear with ours or one of our brands, and the third party’s use of your personal information will be governed by their privacy policies. For example, if you participate in a publicly posted or online petition we are involved with, we may share the personal information you provide at the time of your participation with advocacy targets, such as government officials, news publications, legislators, and others, to market to you or contact you regarding subjects we think may be of interest to you. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties without restriction.
- Co-branded relationships: Certain areas of our Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers or financial institutions that provide or facilitate our Services, the Program, or related offerings. We may share personal information with these third parties if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service. By participating in these co-branded Services, your personal information may be shared with these third parties in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Sales or transfers of businesses or assets: We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of our business. If another entity acquires Petco and/or of any of our affiliates, personal information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Legal matters; compliance with the law: We may disclose personal information collected from or about you to the government, insurance providers, or to other third parties to comply with applicable law; regulations; governmental and quasi-governmental requests and investigations; court orders; subpoenas or other legal process; or to defend ourselves in legal matters. We may share your personal information with fraud prevention service providers in connection with suspected illegal activity associated with any of the Sites or our business; to protect against harm to the Services, to us, or to others; to detect security incidents; or to defend ourselves in legal matters.
Cookies, Personalized Advertising and Do-Not-Track Settings
Changing Your Preferences
- We may also give you email promotional offers. If you do not want to receive emails from us regarding special promotions or offers, you may (i) click the unsubscribe link in the footer of any of our promotional emails; or (ii) contact us using one of the methods in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Email promotional offers can be cancelled. If you do not want to receive emails from us regarding special promotions or offers, you may (i) click the unsubscribe link in the footer of any of our promotional emails; or (ii) contact us using one of the methods in the “Contact Us” section below.
- However we send mobile/telephone promotional offers. When you provide us with your telephone number for marketing purposes, we may send you marketing alerts via text message. Standard data and message rates will apply. If you no longer wish to receive mobile alerts from us, you can (i) follow the instructions provided in those messages or otherwise reply STOP; or (ii) contact us using one of the methods listed in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Here is how our push notifications work. When you use the Apps, you may receive push notifications. If you prefer not to receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device to control whether you want to receive these alerts.
External Content, Links, and Plug-Ins
Any personal information you choose to disclose on public blogs, discussion or message boards, in chat rooms, interactive forums, rating or reviews, on other external websites that we may link to, or on other public areas on the Sites or Apps, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal or other information in public areas. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to post in a public forum. To request removal of your personal information from our Sites or Apps, you may contact us using one of the methods listed in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Calling Customer Service at (832)777-6922
- Emailing us at Wrightfairy111@aol.com or
- Writing us at 238 South Egret Bay Blvd, League City Tx, 77573 Attn: Fairy CSR attendant.